Friday, November 4, 2011

Domino Effect Kickoff

It seems like the dominos had been stacked in order for the sale of the house but that first domino (I mean house) needed a buyer ...

Well ... yesterday, I got a call from my realtor that a couple that are first time buyers (no contingency) have placed an offer on the first house and it got accepted!!!! So, officially, the first domino is getting knocked down!!!!!  Yay!!!  Excitement!!!  Intrepidation!!!  Fear???  Panic??? ha ha ha The Lord is in control!

Either way, it is real, it's coming!  The house sale is on its way!  Closing is tentatively set for January 22, 2012.  There is a lot to do between now and then.  God is faithful and He will complete it.

Please help me pray that things will continue their progress and I would be able to clear out the house with the time I have left.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon :)
    There is a lot going on and I am learning to rest... I have to.

    ReplyDelete