Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seasons of Change

So much has happened in a bit over a week!  I am now back in Montana at the Potter's Field Ranch.  I arrived last Monday night April 1.

I have exchanged sitting on my bed in shorts and tank-top in front of the fan for sitting with slippers, fleece jacket in the dining room in front of the fireplace!  I miss the kids and new friends in Costa Rica.  I am thankful that the Lord is allowing me to continue in communication with new friends in addition to those friends that I have known for much longer.

Throughout the week, the teams were coming in little by little from each one of the field locations until we all are together again, except for some that we knew were not going to be joining us.  It has been great to see faces of so many other interns that have now completed their field times too.
Things have been more laid back here compared to the training months.  We have been sharing experiences and learning how to process emotions and culture changes.  For some of us, the culture shock is not as great, yet as in my case, what is ahead is quite dim and fuzzy, so different prayer requests are raised up for direction for the immediate future.

This week, we have started the classes officially and we have been having some great Bible Studies with Don McClure and worship with Terry and Nancy Clark.

Some of us have been struggling with health issues, so prayer is welcome for that.  I am doing well healthwise, other than some lingering dizziness from either the travel or the altitude changes.

Thank you all for your prayers.  Please keep them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment